The Design History Society has a bursary fund to assist DHS Student and/or precariously employed members whose papers have been accepted for presentation at our annual conference. The Society endeavors to provide bursaries for up to 15 DHS members presenting at our Conference. Each bursary includes the concessionary rate conference fee, attendance at the gala dinner.
To qualify for one of our Bursaries applicants must:
1. Be a member of the Design History Society (evidence must be submitted with your application)
2. Provide evidence of their studentship
3. Agree to provide a report for submission in the DHS newsletter
Any applications submitted without sufficient supporting evidence will be rejected. The DHS Executive reserves all rights to accept or reject any bursary applications. Grants will not be considered to cover retrospective costs that have already been incurred and paid for.
We also wish to remind our applicants that;
- the DHS is committed to supporting equalities and therefore invites applicants to reflect on and state clearly how their proposed projects address inequalities.
- the DHS is also committed to addressing sustainability issues and invites applicants to state how their project has been shaped with an environmentally-conscious approach (in relation to travel, participation and use of resources).
Please send your completed application form by 15 June via email to DHS administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org). All applicants will be notified of the outcome of their submission within
8 weeks of the application deadline.