13 October 2017
The V&A Research Institute (VARI) is nestled within the V&A Research Department - the first of its kind in the UK and home to the world's leading postgraduate programme in the history of design and material culture. VARI was launched in 2016 with generous funding from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
VARI has the current opportunities available:
- Andrew W. Mellon Visiting Professorships at VARI: open call for nominations and applications
- VARI Early Career Research Fellow – Collections Access and Display Object Access Fellow
- VARI Early Career Research Fellow – Collections Access and Display Data Analysis Fellow
- VARI Early Career Research Fellows – Content / Data / Object
- VARI Digital Developer Designer
For further information, please visit the V&A website.