3 April 2017
The Design History Society is currently seeking applications for the position of Student Officer. The Student Officer serves on the Executive Committee as a non-Trustee member to represent the interests of and to support those studying the history of design at all levels of higher education in line with the Society's aims and objectives.
The Student Officer will be expected to:
- Offer information, advice and support for all those involved in studying history of design
- Promote wider access and participation for different social groups in the study of design history at higher education level
- Initiate and support events such as conferences, seminars and symposia that are student-led, concerned with student interests or design history education
- Liaise with the Teaching & Learning Officer to support the development, administration and updating of online education resources on the Design History Society website, and in other areas of shared interest and activity
- Contribute content to the Design History Society website, which may include blog posts, event or resource reviews, calls for participation, and other bespoke content in line with the Society's aims and objectives.
To apply, please fill out an application form and e-mail this to the DHS administrator, Elli Michaela Young via: firstname.lastname@example.org. The full job description may be found here.
The deadline for applications is 21 April 2017.