The Design History Society is hosting an afternoon event on Saturday 2nd February at 70 Cowcross Street, EC1M 6EJ.
The non-UK-based members of the JDH editorial board will inform us about the state of Design History in their respective institutions/countries, and tell us a little about their current research projects. An open discussion will follow their presentations.
The schedule for the afternoon will be:
- Priscila Farias, University of Sao Paulo
- Rebecca Houze, Northern Illinois University, Chicago
- Daniel Huppatz, Swinburne University of Technology, Melbourne
- Sarah Lichtman, Parsons the New School for Design, New York
- John Potvin, Concordia University, Montreal
Tea and cakes
If you would like to join us, please RSVP via our Eventbrite page. Any queries that you might have can be directed to the Society's administrator Elli Michaela Young via: firstname.lastname@example.org.